Customize your ride by choosing the perfect settings directly from the water and through the Awake Link App. With 30 power levels available, speed control and sensitivity will perfectly match your skills at any given time. The ECO, SPORT & EXTREME rider modes have been kept with the same power, sensitivity, and acceleration curve and can now (if the feature is enabled) be fine-tuned with ten different power levels for each mode.
Mode Selection Wizard
The Mode Selection Wizard is a feature that suggests the most appropriate Riding Mode and Power Level based on the rider’s skills, weight, and equipment (series, boards, wings).
When connected to the Awake App, go to the “Settings” page and click the “Mode selection wizard” button. A pop-up window will open to enter the rider’s information:
1. Enter riding experience
2. Select the rider’s weight
3. Choose the gear setup that is being used
4. Discover the recommended ride settings, and click the “Apply settings” button to save.
Based on Awake's global community data analysis, the rider is set to get out on the water with the optimal ride settings.
Choose between 3 different Riding modes; you will experience optimized throttle sensitivity and power output.
- Connect the Awake battery to the smartphone App and select “Settings”.
- Choose & select the desired Riding mode.
- Exit the page to save your settings.
The Riding Mode is shown directly on the top-left corner of the hand-controller screen.
Fine-tune your ride. Enable the Power Levels and choose between 10 different power settings for each Rider Mode.
The Power Levels of your Awake board can be changed directly from the water with the bellow process or chosen in the App from the “setting” menu. You need to preliminary set ECO, SPORT, or EXTREME, depending on your weight and skills, then change the Power
Level from the water:
1. Remove the PKL from the battery.
2. Press and hold the full throttle, then plug the PKL into the battery while still holding the throttle down.
3. The main battery LEDs will turn off, indicating you are in power-level selection mode. Release the throttle.
4. One short click on the throttle to switch to the next power level. The next click will loop back to the first level
when the highest power level is reached.
5. To confirm and save the power level, hold the full throttle for 5 seconds and release once the main LEDs
6. The Power Level is saved and you are ready to ride.
The selected power level is shown on the small LED display of the battery. You will see one half-bright light per level activated:
- if level 5 is selected → two LEDs are fully bright and one is half lightened;
- if level 8 is selected → fourLEDs are fully bright.
Limit the top Power Level available
Lock in the Awake App, which top power level the riders can select during their ride. The power levels available in the water will be equal or inferior to the one you saved in the Power Limiter.
Exit the page to save your settings.
Auto Throttle Lock
This is a safety feature. The power automatically shuts down, and the throttle locks when the connection between the hand controller and battery is lost or if the throttle is inactive for 5 seconds.
Even if the throttle is engaged, the board will not accelerate when the system locks.
Disconnect and re-apply the Power Key Leash to activate the system again.
When the system locks, the main battery LEDs will brighten down to warn that the system is locked.
When pressing the throttle while the system is locked, the main LED blinks to signal the system isn’t available.
The main LEDs will brighten up when the system is unlocked, meaning you are ready to ride.