The throttle button doesn't run smoothly or gets stuck when released. The reason for this can be sand or dirt inside the piston.
To fix this issue you will need a 2,5mm hex tool(Alen key).
- Remove the 2,5mm hex screw in the center part of the Throttle Button
- Remove the Throttle Button and the Spring
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and remove any debris from inside the Throttle Button Chamber
- Place the Spring on the Piston followed by the Throttle Button
- Install the screw with applied thread-lock and tighten with power of approx. 0,9Nm