All parts you needed to ride a RÄVIK board.
RÄVIK 3 and/or RÄVIK S
Standard range and/or Extended range with charger
Controller with charger
Power key to activate the battery pack
Foot straps with screws
INSTALL THE FINS
1. Place the fins with the convex side outward into the fin slots under the board.
2. Fasten the screws with the complimentary Allen key/Hex key.
Ensure that the fins are pushed all the way into the fin slot before tightening the screw. If the fins start to wiggle over time, clean the fin slot and retighten the screws.
CHARGE THE BATTERY
1. Make sure that all connection points are dry and free from debris.
2. Connect the charger to a power outlet, place the BP on the charger, lock it and activate it with the Power Key.
3. Monitor the charge level on the LED panel. Each light rep- resents 20% and 5 solid green lights indicate full charge
Now you are ready to activate the board! Follow the next steps.
CONNECT THE BATTERY
1. Make sure that the battery compartment in the board is clean and free from debris.
2. Carefully slide the front into the board and make sure that the pins in the board is aligned with the battery.
3. Push down the locking handle to secure the battery to the board
4. Activate the battery by placing a Power key into the receptacles on the battery.
STATE OF CHARGE
Activate the battery pack with the Power Key Leash to see the state of charge.
Green lights pulsing = charging
5x green lights = 100% charge
1x green light = 20%
Example: 3 green lights = 60%
Activate the controller by pushing down the throttle button.
The state of charge for both controller and battery is displayed in the top right corner of the screen.
AWAKE LINK APP
See the state of charge of the battery in the “Status”-tab of the Awake link App.
DOWNLOAD THE AWAKE LINK APP
1. Download the Awake Link app from App store or Play store iPhone Android
2. Activate Bluetooth and Location services on your smart device
3. Open the app on your smart device and connect it to one of your Awake batteries.
4. Explore the different functions in the app to see gear status, firmware data and contact support.
PAIR THE CONTROLLER
1. Activate the battery with a Power Key and open the app on your smart device
2. Activate the controller by pressing the throttle button once.
3. Press the throttle one more time to see the QR-code
4. Use the Pair HC function in the top right corner to scan the QR-code or enter the Pairing code on the controller display