My battery won't start charging while it is on the charger.
There can be multiple reasons for this issue. Before you start charging, turn ON your battery and check that there aren't any critical warnings, as this can affect the charging ability.
- Turn your battery OFF
- Plug in the Flex Charger to a power outlet.
- Grab and lift the Flex BP with the Handle and the locking handle.
- Carefully place the Flex BP on the charger and make sure that the connector pins on the Flex Charger are aligned with the connector on the Flex BP.
- Turn the locking handle downwards to secure the battery to the charger.
- Activate the Flex BP by placing the PKL in one of the receptacles on either side of the LED Display.
- A sequence of green lights indicate that the Flex BP is charging. When the sequence stops and all lights are static green, the Flex BP is fully charged.
Note: If the battery has no warnings and it still won't charge, check that you have electricity in the power outlet (possible blown fuse).